Which isn't going to be like a holiday....
I hope to do all these things! (not including studying for chinese, jap and SAT)
1. Pack my stuff -- my things are getting too disorganized and that annoys me
2. Do volunteer work! -- all talk and no action makes me a horrible person
3. Learn how to play the guitar -- I don't care, I need to do this, I wanna be able to sing and all.... okay, not like I rock at singing, but WHATEVERRRR.
4. Bake a successful oreo/choco-mint cheesecake and shepherd's pie for v
5. Work
6. Watch tons of animes and dramas
7. READ BOOKS ZOMG
8. Change my phone
9. Hang out with friends
10. Sleep and eat and sleep and eat!
Yay.
Actually, my EYA results kinda suck. Am quite disappointed with myself.
But I deserve this. I know I didn't do everything I could. Even though I know I did my best during the exams, the 'best's weren't the 'best's I could do. Weird phrasing, but, yea.
I love photography.
*abrupt end*
No comments:
Post a Comment