Aww man, I wanted to post #11 on 11/11/11 11:11! Haha, but nevermind, felt like I should post today! :)
So.... It just hit me (really hard) that Farewell Assembly is in exactly a week's time.
What have I been doing in my life for these 4 years? I can't say that when I leave RGS, I would have no regrets. There will definitely be some, but that's not important. What's important is that I've had such a wonderful time around so many awesome and cool people. I guess an environment without boys has a lot of benefits. You can really just openly share about something without being ridiculously teased by guys who don't think before they talk and know that whoever is listening is sincerely trying to understand you.
It's really so amazing how many strong and wonderful friendships I've made in these 4 years. I seriously feel so blessed to have all these wonderful people around me, to listen to me, to advise me, to just laugh and joke around with me.
I'll really miss all the different memories I've had in different parts of the school! Especially when we were in J block, and the Kitchen! Haha. It's gonna be so different next year. I'll really want to keep all these memories close to my heart.
I realised that I cannot fully and accurate describe whatever I want to say about leaving RGS. Okay, the main point is.... I'LL MISS EVERYTHING ABOUT RGS AND THE PEOPLE SO MUCH!
Thank you so much 105'08/205'09 for being such a fun-loving and crazy class! It was really easy to adapt to the new environment (where I had virtually no friends at the beginning) because you guys were there for me.
Thank you so much 304'10/404'11! Sheesh, I really love you guys like crazy! I can't bear to leave you guys... You guys are the best people ever. Every single one of you.
Thank you so much directs (Gloria, Pearlyn, Yu-jia)! You guys made me love band so much. And you were all always so patient and kind with me.
Thank you so much SLWW'10, for being so nice and friendly :) I enjoyed exchanging letters with you guys! (Sorry Claudia and Wangyu ><)
Thank you SLWW'12, for being responsible little juniors and always being epic and funny.
Thank you directs (Devni and Sihui) for being super sweet all the time and tolerating me when I'm in bad moods!
Okay, I shall stop with my very personal 'thank-you's.
My experience at RGS was really worthwhile. I'm seriously grateful for all the wonderful opportunities I got, especially HSSRP and ICYL! These are things that I never dreamed I would be able to be a part of, and they were all such wonderful experiences for me! I'll never ever forget these things.
No matter how annoying wearing a pinafore has been, I would miss it a hell lot next year. I'm proud to say I've never picked my belts before! :D I am a guai kid who still managed to look cool and pro XD
Hmm, before I end, I also want to thank all the teachers who've ever taught me. RGS has really amazing teachers and I'm grateful for all the knowledge I've been blessed with. I know I didn't exactly end off my journey on a particularly good note academically, and I won't say I'm exactly happy or proud about that, but I just want y'all to know, I'll put in my very best for everything I do from now on so as not to let anyone down, especially not myself again.
4 years passed too quickly. It wasn't as well-spent as I would have hoped it to be, but it was a really meaningful journey that I would bring with me throughout life.
Thank you my dear school, RGS. I simply cannot imagine my life somewhere else.
I love RGS and all that it encompasses :)
No comments:
Post a Comment