I wish people would stop being so selfish.
I wish people would stop throwing rubbish on the floor, where it DOES NOT belong.
I wish people would be more humane. We're humans but why are we not humane? They would not share similar alphabets if they are not related to each other (in this case).
I wish I can get people to open up to me more.
I wish everyone will pursue their dreams and have a wonderful and meaningful life.
I wish that whatever it is I do, I'll make a difference in someone's life.
I wish that everyone can stay healthy.
The only thing I know I'm selfish about is that I don't want to share my family and close friends with others. I can be very selfless about everything else. Oh, maybe excluding money too. If I'm not selfish about money, I would just be burdening my entire family.
Why is it so hard for people to be selfless? Is it so hard to put yourself aside once in a while? A life is not given to you for you to only do things that benefit yourself. Don't you realise that you've been given a life through your parents? Don't you realise that there are many people that are around you for you to interact with? Do you think all that happens for no reason?
A life is given to you so that you can do great things for other people and enjoy the great things people gift to you. Yes, I said gift. (Okay, can that be used as a verb...? :/)
No one owes you anything. So everything anyone gives you must be a gift.
You're not alone. You have no reason to be selfish.
I wish there's someone who understands me more.
可是我知道我们做人一定要知足,所以我会为自己所拥有的而感到幸福.
I know I have many amazing friends who really care about me.
And I have my fantastic family too.
I'm very blessed.
So thank you :)
No comments:
Post a Comment