Friday, July 10, 2009

I hate H1N1.
It's taking away everything that's precious to me, to us.

It's making me super paranoid too.

Why couldn't the people who first spread it be more responsible?
It's not the pigs' fault.
It's us, human beings.
Irresponsible beings.
Selfish beings.
Brainless beings.

What has been done, can't be undone.
So, sigh.



If I have confidence I can play alot better?
You think?
Okay, I trust you sbm.
But still, I can't picture myself playing solos, lol.
I can picture you though.
Cause you always look like you're playing a solo. LOL.

If there's the chance, I'll prove it to you.
But first, I'll have to make sure I don't run out of air from being nervous and that I don't waver cause my lips are trembling. -_-
Tone + saliva! I hope it's just the embouchure and air that's affecting them. ><

Wah Vivian, I'm stressed cause of you -_-
Lol, just kidding.

I can never get what you're thinking.
If I can choose a super power, I'll choose to be able to read and understand people's mind and thoughts!
Then I won't always worry so much about doing the wrong things and saying the wrong stuff.

No matter how bad it's turning out to be,
I'm going to make it possible, just for you! :D

Okay. Why do I keep thinking of these random quote-like stuff.


I still don't know what to do/buy D:
I miss SLWW.

Lol, so awkward. Perina and I standing next to each other with Eileen between us.
She wasn't her usual talkative self (according to Eileen) o_o

Farewell.
Not the end of the world.
Remember that.
And all will be fine, yay.

Will we even have farewell?

The time we have.
Short.
Getting shorter.
No time at all.

We should have section gathering every morning.
Don't you agree?

It's hard to stay positive with people being tested positive for H1N1.
What a lame joke.
(No, the joke doesn't have legs at all.)
Argh.

It's hard to stay positive with all this things spoiling plans.
Not a lot of things actually.
Just H1N1.
H1N1.

Yea, so much for "life must go on".
It feels like the end of the world already.

I must stay positive!
Especially when I'm down with a runny nose and headache.
Woah, pun. -_-

Oh yea.
I can't believe I borrowed another THRILLER.
2nd time in my life.

I didn't even know it was a thriller.
I was just looking at the recommended reading list.
I saw the book and just took it and borrowed it.
I only realised it was a thriller when I reached home.
The Road of the Dead.
Should have guessed right.

Well, thrillers enter my life just when I so DO NOT need them.

Secrets.
(Why am I so incoherent?!)

Heh, Vivian, remember the two things we (or maybe just I) have decided to do/find out before we become direct seniors?
I wonder if I will ever find out.
Hahas.

No comments:

Post a Comment