I'm going to go listen to the songs!
If not I will NEVER figure out the rhythm :/
Okay la, I can, but it'll take forever.
I don't even understand what some things mean D:
There's this quaver like thing only that there's like 5 lines.
Idk what it means D:
I'm going to consult Vivian, rawr.
You are a very serious person. You tend to be quiet and well behaved, and you don't have a great deal of self-confidence. (hahas, true.) You prefer to be alone rather than with friends and that could make you a little less interesting to certain types of guys. (i usually prefer to be with friends ><) You are very attractive in an individual kind of way, and this means it can take people a little while to get to like you.
You really care about other people's feelings and are quite serious about the issues that affect your life. (heh.) You are sincere, and your concern for the well-being of others makes many people want to be your friend. (first part's true, second part's half true. i don't think many ppl wanna be my friend D:)
You are a bright, cheerful and bubbly person. (maybe.) You are thoughtful and considerate, and like to have fun. Everybody feels comfortable around you because of your pleasant nature. When you walk into a room, people's eyes are likely to be drawn to you because of your charm. (this is not true!)
Guys see you as being a thinker and a careful person. They will be really attracted to this quality in you, but you need to learn to speak your mind, otherwise people will find you too shy and quiet. Learn to relax and lighten up--it's okay to have fun sometimes. When you learn to develop your fun-loving side, guys are going to flock to your side. (right.. -_-)
Your boyfriend believes that you are a strong and independent person. Your confidence and cheerfulness make you an attractive person to be around, but sometimes you need to pay more attention to what other people, including your boyfriend, are thinking.
Lol.
I was really hardworking just now.
But after looking at the SIP template, I sort of...
side-tracked ><
Cause it looked so freaking cheeeeem D:
Didn't really want to think.
I'll do it tmr for sure.
Oh yay!
Finally uploaded the video successfully.
After about one hour.
You know when there isn't band,
I don't feel like I have more free time.
I just feel busier. ><
Aw. Have to lug home my instru on Tue.
Cause Eeiyn forgot to come back to open it on Fri ><
Recently, things keep happening and made me think that people do meet because of fate.
Okay, not sure if I make sense/am getting my point across.
Like, wth, Cait actually knows Guosheng?
And Laetitia and SamLee were actually classmates?
And Laetitia isn't even like my direct friend.
She's my sister's friend.
Maybe I'm related to someone in SLWW.
Woah.
I think too much, hahas.
No comments:
Post a Comment