Thursday, July 23, 2009

It's so hard not to think about it.
What with seeing seniors everywhere every time I go out of the classroom.
And even if I manage to stop thinking about it,
I'll still have to think about it and face it sooner or later.

I don't know what to think, what to feel, what to expect.
I don't know how to handle, how to cope, how to move on.

I really don't know.
I guess I won't really know until it's all over.

Me. I'm someone who needs to rely on others.
With no one to rely on, can I do anything right?

Less than a week away.

Gloria (leung) was asking me if I thought whether there will be any tenor sax solos for cadenza.
I didn't know what to say.

Am I good enough?
Who knows what I am really capable of?

I can't just try my best.
I must do my best.

No comments:

Post a Comment