Sunday, July 5, 2009

Woah.
I think my report's going to be good.
Ahahas.
Should I say my experiment failed or pass?
It's both very hard to explain D:
Oh man, Mr Goh wants a report with eight pages of words.
Now, I only have 5 pages, and it's WITH photos.
I'm only left with writing the data analysis, conclusion and limitations and improvements.
Which isn't really alot.
But I think I can write 2 more pages.
Hmm, that only adds up to 7 D: (WITH photos)

I don't think we have to write that much though.
Hm.
So yay! :D

I'm lazy to continue ><
But I will after this post.

I feel really messy these days.
Very unorganized.
I have very bad memory D:

I want to indiv.
I need to improve on my tone, or I'll sound horrible. D:
Sheesh.

Why is band cancelled?!

If you’re going through hell, keep going.
- Winston Churchill


We can throw stones, complain about them, stumble on them, climb over them, or build with them.
- William Arthur Ward

Life is an art we are required to practice without preparation, a score that we play at sight even before we have mastered our instruments.
- Lewis Mumford


Maybe I should become a Christian (:
I realise most of them are happy people (well, those devoted ones :/)

I think I have moodswings.
I was really happy then after some event or message, I'll suddenly feel really depressed. ><

Okay. SIP! :D

The three grand essentials to happiness in this life are something to do, something to love and something to hope for.
- Addison

Hahas, okay.
I have something to do.
Something/someone to love.
And something to hope for :D

I'm a happy kid. Hahas. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment