Friday, July 31, 2009

TGIF!
Today was a day filled with A LOT of running about.

For some reason, I was really busy in the morning.
I was waiting for Viv to come up to my class, but she took too long, so I went down instead.
Then, I rushed to the pavilion where Ani had already started telling the team something. (Aw, campaign has ended. :/ I hadn't been a great member. Oops. Sorry :/ You'll probably never see this :/)
THEN, I half-ran, half-walked to go find Sheryl.
Ah. Luckily Kai'en was there, or I might feel really really guilty for being 15 minutes late! ><

Then, after school.
Sheesh.
Rushed to far east for lunch.
No idea what made me agree to go there.
We ran to the bus stop before the bus stop opposite our school. (It was really unnecessary, we later realised.)
And I saw ...
I think I gave her a really bad impression ><

Sigh. New subject available next year!
Area Studies: SEA.
Priority is given to RSP students. (BOO D:)

If I can choose, I would prefer this to Hist :/
Cause Hist in upper sec doesn't include anything to do with SEA (I think). And I'm not exactly that keen to learn about revolutions and stuff ><

But it'll be weird to take doubles with this and Geog since this includes aspects of Hist and Geog. And it covers tourism in SEA too I think.

If I can take this subject, I would probably take trip science?

BUT I doubt I'll get in this due to my Geog GPA. ><
The first SA really killed everyone.

Man, thinking about which subject combi I want is so troublesome.
Just when I am finally very sure about my choices... This new subject has to pop out and mess up my decisions. Grr.
You would want to not bother about it and just choose what you like without connsidering about the future.
But you know you can't do that cause you'll ruin your future.
Gah.
I don't even know why I want to take this new subject. Sheesh.
Maybe I should just ignore it. D:

It's so good to be at home :D
Ohohohohoh :O
I think there's someone who plays the sax living near my block.
My mum and sis noticed someone playing an instru and they were like, "Oi, come here, you hear, is it a saxophone?"
The sound was really inaudible.
I strained my ears trying to locate it.
Hmm. It was too soft, I couldn't really tell what instru is it :/
But I think it should be an alto sax, cause it sounded rather saxy. Hahas xD Idk. Heh.
Maybe it's just a recorder :D
:/

But anyways, it'll be so cool if there really was someone who plays a sax too :D
But I think he/she must feel really irritated whenever I indiv, oops.
Cause I sound really bad. ><

I need a new reed. ><

My mum says I'll be cutting my hair tmr.
:O
Is it a good or bad thing?
She wants my hair to be shorter than the collar.
Can you imagine me with short hair? o_o
Cause I really can't.

Oh I just remembered.
I need to ask something! Hmm!

Quote from the book I read finish in one day: "Alone is different from lonely."
Can you feel both at the same time?
[Wait, let me digress. LOL. I just saw someone with a pm that includes a quote from MOV, by Shylock. I think Shylock's character makes people irritated when he repeats his sentence. Aw man, I wanna learn Lit :/ But I'll probably fail it, so I would be better off not taking it. OKAY, back to the topic.]
To be honest, I can't really differentiate from being alone and being lonely.

Alone:
–adjective (used predicatively)
1. separate, apart, or isolated from others: I want to be alone.
2. to the exclusion of all others or all else: One cannot live by bread alone.
3. unique; unequaled; unexcelled: He is alone among his peers in devotion to duty.

Lonely:
–adjective, -li⋅er, -li⋅est.
1. affected with, characterized by, or causing a depressing feeling of being alone; lonesome.
2. destitute of sympathetic or friendly companionship, intercourse, support, etc.: a lonely exile.
3. lone; solitary; without company; companionless.
4. remote from places of human habitation; desolate; unfrequented; bleak: a lonely road.
5. standing apart; isolated: a lonely tower.

Okay, "I'm playing alone and I'm feeling lonely because of that."
So that's the difference.
[Who knows what 'cinephile' means? o_o]

Yay for long posts.
I realise I keep daydreaming during lessons these days ):
Maybe I just don't want the good memories to become the past.
Maybe I just want it to continue this way.
But of course, it's impossible.

I can never be prepared for things like this.
I have no idea how I'll handle the situation.
Have I mentioned this before?

(Sheryl, I think you're right. When we think too much into things, happy things tend to become things you emo over. It's never the reverse.)

So, I should stop thinking.

Just go with the flow.

Finally, just something random to end this post:
'Feel' is a nice word. It encompasses many things.

No comments:

Post a Comment