It must be because I haven't touched my instru for a long time ><
I feel super breathless trying to play the songs.
Gah.
Maybe it's because I was trying to play till the melody finished so I forgot to breathe till the end.
Woah. It was nice to indiv :D
There seriously must be something wrong with my playing.
Or maybe because the magical person's not beside my instru to make it not have metallic sounds.
Ahahahas.
-_-
Romanza was the easiest to play, for me.
Inn was the one which made me super breathless. Cause of the high notes and slow tempos at some parts.
Hahas. The Entertainer is fun to play! (Heh, thanks for the scores!)
Oops, I gave up on the El Ca... Real song, oops, I forgot the name ><
Cause I was getting lazy.
I stared at Century Tower then decided I'll do it some other time.
Then I went through Perseus.
My slurs for high notes aren't very smooth ><
Hahas, my run-ups are quite okay already! :D
But will probably screw up during band, as always.
Tone wasn't really good. I tried to ignore the metallic sounds and salivary sounds when I'm at the climax :/ And made the songs sound horrible.
I'm lucky my sis didn't scream at me.
I like the scale exercises :D
I didn't tune at all :/
It's so nice to indiv.
If you don't think about how you have to lug it back in 2 days time.
Hahas.
I really have to find out what's the prob with me/my instru ><
No comments:
Post a Comment